i got that scratchy feeling

proactive
Ok, so at the moment I feel like I swallowed a brillo pad. It isn't that there is any pain, just discomfort. To try and stop the problem before it got any more severe, I decided to be proactive and take some medicine. Let's just say my throat still has that scratchy feeling and now I am straining to keep my eyes open and regain the use of all my limbs. haha. I haven't really gotten hit with a bug in a long time, I guess I didn't realize how potent cough syrup was. My co-workers are concerned, they think I may lose the ability to hold my head up...haha. Could you imagine? haha. Right now I just want to crawl under my desk and fall asleep, sounds real productive doesn't it.

Well back to work for me....hopefully the juice will wear off soon. I've learned my lesson. Thank you Jesus I am healed!

5 comments:

antoinette marie said...

sounds almost as productive as blogging at work, LOL! hope you're feeling better soon! blessings...

Tabitha Blue said...

Hope you feel much, much better soon... after some much needed rest!

Praying for you!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh and great pic... I recognize that 50mm lens!!!!!!

From Single to Married said...

poor thing - hope you start feeling better soon! scratchy throats are the worst!

Gerri said...

Hey, praying for your quick recovery. :)