promise me a letter

somewhere
This photo reminds me of a book I recently read called "Wednesday Letters," by Jason Wright. It's a beautiful story about a husband that wrote his wife every week from the day they were married until the day they died. After their passing, their children come together and find all the letters and learn more about their parents and themselves than they ever thought was possible. This book was filled with dynamic relationships, love, loss and beauty hidden in between. I definitely reccomend it.

7 comments:

Jenny in Utah said...

I've been wanting to read that book - what a great way to recommend it - looks like I will be suggesting it to book club!

antoinette marie said...

gorgeous "old days" quality and the description of the book makes me long for such a simpler world....nice work again! blessings..

Leslie West said...

I absolutely loved, loved, LOVED that book!! And I love your photo as well :D

CrYsTAL said...

The next time you go out driving to take photos call me, I want to go with you... LOL> SERIOUSLY!

Karin said...

I haven't read the book, but this images is like reading a very good poem. I adore it. Quite brilliant!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, what a story! I heard about that one. I used to love getting letters and writing them. Sigh. Now we have email.

Gerri said...

How sweet!