range of beauty

VAmountain
vamountains
“Men go abroad to admire the heights of mountains, the mighty billows of the sea, the broad tides of rivers, the compass of the ocean, and the circuits of the stars, and pass themselves by.” -Saint Augustine

This is so true, I often am so taken back by the beauty of all the natural wonder around me that I don't recognize the intricate design found in each individual, the precious miracle in the face of each person I pass throughout the day. I also, as he said in the quote, sometimes overlook the potential and beauty in myself.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful photos, beautiful quote. i hope to also find the beauty in those around me and even myself today. thanks for that!

Alicia said...

Wow..love it again!!!

I like the quote too!!

Thank you for the tip on a camera! I will check into that website for sure!! My sister also has the Rebel and she loves it!

Fresh Mommy said...

These are gorgeous. It's amazing the nature God has created!! I'm in love.

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Crystal Rae said...

What gorgeous mountain scenery... wish I could have been there to experience it's beauty!

American Mum said...

These are gorgeous! I can't believe it's in Virginia! You're very talented.

Gerri said...

Yes, today a group of us were singing a song..." I am smart, I am special, I am successful, I am somebody, I can be whatever I choose to be." We are beautiful. You are beautiful. :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, these pics are incredible! You took them? love the quote. and thank you for your wonderful comments, always! I am flattered you come back each time to visit!

Jenny in Utah said...

You have taken me back to a little place I lived in Europe once, looks so much like that ... so beautiful!

Ben Blood said...

These hills are beautiful.

meg.kat.art said...

really really love that first one :)