first comes love...

trolley
So me and my friends Tab, Chris and Rachel set out on another one of our small adventures this weekend. We all packed into Rachel's car and headed for the Windy City. We didn't have much of a plan which made it all the more fun. I am sure my next few posts will be dedicated to the pictures I was able to capture from this trip, so be prepared. I had a blast wandering down the all too familiar streets that I hadn't seen in much too long. We stumbled upon street performer's, gardens, fireworks and the beauty of love as pictured above. I can't wait to go back.

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see more pics! Chicago is my hometown (I moved 2 yrs ago and I miss it so much!). Love this pic...I have been on a "just married" trolly...so much fun!!

lizcooper said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Tabitha only posted one picture too and I'm waiting patiently to see the rest of what was taken!

Dr. Wifey said...

love it! can't wait to see the others

antoinettemariew@blogspot.com said...

really cool pic...waiting to see the rest! blessings...

hellosweetworld said...

Great photo. I can't wait to visit Chicago myself!

Kelly said...

don't ya just love Chi-Town?!? i am so blessed to live so close and wish i could just get there more often! i can't wait to see the rest of your pictures...that trolley is really cute! a friend of mine had the same for her bridal shower downtown. it was so fun! brings back some memories!

Karin said...

Fantastic!!! What a great capture!

Iva said...

what an amazing picture!!

Crystal Rae said...

So bummed i missed it. MAN

Fresh Mommy said...

This turned out so great!! Wow, love it!!

Vanessa said...

I love city shots! Can't wait to see more...what a great capture!

Jenny in Utah said...

Very fun, I have always wanted to visit the Windy City, looking forward to more photos ... this one is just fun!

Gerri said...

Love this one. Chi-town is one of my favorite places on the planet!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I love that picture - definitely one of my favorites!