knock knock


“Not many sounds in life, and I include all urban and rural sounds, exceed in interest a knock at the door” - Charles Lamb
There are a number of doors that we will encounter in our lives, some of them we will choose to walk through-others we will choose to walk away from. We make so many choices every day, without ever really thinking. So I ask, what doors do you find yourself drawn to? Are you drawn to the doors where you know what is waiting for you on the other side or are you more eager to find the doors that hold the most unknown adventure?

8 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am more drawn to doors that I know whats on the other side....but I really wish I was drawn to the unknown asventure! Maybe that's something I should try working on.

mommaof4wife2r said...

doors fascinate me...love to see them places all over the world...but you are right. you have to choose to open the door and walk thru

Fresh Mommy said...

I'm fascinated by doors of all kinds, especially the interesting and unknown... but I don't know that I'd always walk through it! Haha.

:)
~Tabitha

Gerri said...

Oh, I definitely want to know what is on the other side. I know that is not always possible. :)

BTW--I could not help but think about OZ!

Nerdy Jess said...

I thought of Oz too!

I ALWAYS want to know whats on the other side. Always always.

Ricki Ford said...

I love this shot!

Karin said...

Beautiful detail and texture in this shot, very well captured. Seems like that lion is ready to leap from that door!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

WOW! Love this picture!