India: Four

On our first day out to the villages we had the chance to visit the Bay of Bengal and experience the fish market. It was an awesome sight. The boats were coming in with their catch in tow, there were people ready on land to prep the fish, women ready to transport them and there was even an ice cream cart for those of us on lookers that wanted a treat that didn't squirm on the sand. Ronny treated us all to an ice cream, which was just what we needed to get on with our journey to the next village.










7 comments:

Crystal Rae said...

are those snakes? GROSS... I would have had the ice cream as well. LOL

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Are those eels? I don't think I've ever actually seen them before!

Jenny in Utah said...

Those eels (or whatever they are) totally made me squirm. That is great that they sell ice cream right there - NICE!

simpledaisy said...

Wow....your work should be in magazines:) What an awesome trip~

septembermom said...

Your photographs are amazing. They enlighten, highlight and educate. Wonderful!

Fresh Mommy said...

Amazing Bri, way to capture the scene! That is intense, I wonder how the smell was, haha. Love the boats though.

Gerri said...

I love the picture of the two children looking back at you. I love children shots. The colors are amazing.