India: Ten

Meet Frankie
frankie
Frankie likes
baking in the sun
chasing after bugs
and climbing walls

If you think Frankie is just what you are looking for, your perfect match, open your window to let in some air or let your door hang open an extra second longer than needed when you are going in at night. He will find his way into your life. Oh did I mention...Frankie doesn't travel alone, he brings his whole family with him. Sounds like a party right?!?

Meaghan and I had a few run-ins with Frankie and his band of lizard brothers in both of our living quarters. It was a treat, let me tell you.

Happy Friday All! Enjoy your weekend...do something crazy, make a lizard your new roommate!

4 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I LOVE lizards. I can't really tell how big this cute guy is but I would enjoy a visit from him and his bros.

I tried coming by a few times but your site wasn't loading for me. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for stopping by recently!!

Fresh Mommy said...

Haha, gotta love Frankie... till he climbs into bed in the middle of the night and totally freaks you out!! We all need a little Frankie in our lives :)

Crystal Rae said...

Frankie, lol, I love it. Although I don't think I would love a lizard climbing all over my room, LOL.

Marka said...

Hello Frankie!