2010 Creative Business Reading List

2010 Business Reading List

I am a major fan of Sarah and Chris Rhoads, they are a Seattle based husband and wife photography team. Their photography is truly inspirational, I visit their site and can't help but get drawn into the stories their photos tell. Sarah posted a reading list awhile back and I've decided to take advantage of it. I have a desire to grow in my photography and at the moment I don't have the money to fly out there and have a mentor session so I figure this is the next best thing. One day I will make it out there...I am already saving for it. I am excited to start reading.

What are you all reading at the moment?

5 comments:

Kip Beelman said...

I'm currently chewing on several titles with the same goal. Thanks for sharing!

Fresh Mommy said...

I'm going to have to grab a couple of those myself :)

bjbblog said...

for sure ignore everybody, a lot of people will stunt your creativity, great titles,

Crystal Rae said...

I'm going to have to add these to my reading list.

Gerri said...

I still finishing up The Time Traveler's Wife and starting Lovely Bones. :)