Little Brother

Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett
Garrett

When my little brother was born I couldn't hold him or kiss him enough, I was taken with him. When I was a kid that adoration came and went. At that point in our lives, he had learned just how to work me into a crazy tornado of screams. I loved him and wanted to beat him, all at the same time. When I hit my tween years, my little brother was someone I enjoyed spending time with. He and his friends would let me boss them around in plays and backstreet boy dances. As the teen years hit me, I embraced the protective older sister inside me. He was important to me and I let him know it in the most overbearing ways possible. He wasn't always a fan. While in College, I learned I was someone my brother trusted. That moment, was a big one for me. It let me know I didn't completely fail as an older sister. Now, I am still that protective older sister but I've learned to hold back the crazy most of the time. I love my lil brother, he is such a good sport. I definitely lucked out in the sibling category. Thanks for being awesome Garrett!

5 comments:

Crystal Rae said...

awwww... that's so sweet. Briony your a great big sister.

Fresh Mommy said...

You are a great sister! I love the 3rd and 4th shots!

Gerri said...

The third is my favorite. I am four years older than my bro. I've been there. ;) the hard part comes in when they get married. Ugh. ;)

Christopher said...

How cool. And what fun!

Marka said...

Great portraits!