A Day at the Bay

Chesapeake Bay, VA
Chesapeake Bay, VA
Chesapeake Bay, VA
Chesapeake Bay, VA
While in Virginia I spent a day with my friend Mark and his family in Chesapeake Bay. It was a perfect mini-vacation, within my otherwise crazy wedding week vacation. I was shocked at how calm the bay was, I think we saw 3 boats in like 6hrs. The water was still and silent, a perfect reflection of the changing colors of the sky. I wish I had a getaway like that here in Michigan. There is just something about sitting at the end of a dock, talking to a good friend, while the night takes on the water. It's like everything pauses, life is a bit simpler.

2 comments:

Crystal Rae said...

That water was really still. It's almost like glass. Love those shots.

Gerri said...

Wow!!! I want to blink, open my eyes, and chill right there.