Hillsong Stole My Heart...Again

Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)
Hillsong Live (7-27-10)



Last night was an amazing night of worship, I really don't have the words to describe how awesome it was. Every time I go to one of their services I am taken back by the beauty of so many people worshiping God together in all out abandon. It covers my body in goose bumps and brings tears to my eyes. They are definitely a blessed group of individuals with a God given ability to lead people into His presence. I can't describe the joy, excitement and love that I feel when I am all out surrendered in my worship. Above are just a few shots that I got during the service and I also am including one of my new favorite songs from their new album, take a moment to just let God's love wash over you. Happy Wednesday All!

5 comments:

Karl said...

May God help us bring the passion to worship into our house of Faith City... My whole desire is to see people engage the creator on His turf! Blessings on the great heart and pics, pastor Karl

Crystal Rae said...

these are amazing photos briony. The first one is my favorite. ! :)

Marka said...

I agree completely, Hillsong is absolutely amazing. I got back from the Boy Scout Jamboree yesterday, where Switchfoot headlined the closing arena show. It was awesome. One day I hope to see Hillsong in concert as well.

Gerri said...

So sad I missed out. I enjoyed my family time but would have loved to enter in to that live worship...Glad you all had an amazing time. ;)

Huong said...

I've finally gotten around to catching up on your blog for a bit and love, love, love these photos! I bet it really was a great night of worship.