Snapshots from the Road

VA RoadTrip in a Nutshell

I had an amazing time in Virginia last week, it was so good to see all my College friends and to see the beautiful Mountains again. I missed them all dearly. Above are a few of my favorite snapshots from the road. I traveled a good 11hrs through 5 states (Michigan, Ohio,Pennsylvania,Maryland,and Virginia.) This was not my normal route, so I was able to see lots of new things. On the road I visited my fair share of Gas Stations, Rest Stops and Starbucks and I experienced a wide range of weather. I started the trip at 70degrees and ended up at 104degress. Needless to say I did not want to get out of my car, for fear of melting in the humid heat. Haha. While it was extremely hot there were also light rain showers, crazy down pours and beautiful rainbows which balanced it all out. It was a bitter-sweet trip, I had a blast and I didn't want to leave, at the same time I missed my friends back home. I wish I could just take all my favorite people and things and put them in one place, that would make me extremely happy. But for now I have lots of awesome people/places to visit and lots more road trips to be taken.

5 comments:

Kyle Reed said...

Could you write a post about the effects and post edit work you did on these. Would love to learn some stuff about that.

Marka said...

Roadtrippin' time of year!

Crystal Rae said...

These are all great shots briony. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It makes me want to take a road trip. Especially now that our AC is fixed in our jeep lol

Gerri said...

Well said my friend. My next trip will be to Texas to see my Mom soon...I think I will fly though. ;)

Rog said...

So that's what the inside of a ladies bathroom looks like.