Friend Friday: Meet Tabitha





“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

So I've slacked off the last few fridays, it isn't because I was lacking awesome friends to post about but more that the weeks flew by and I was not prepared. It's a work-in progress, I will get better. Pinky Swear.

So blog world, meet Tabitha. A large number of you already know her and follow her Fresh Mommy Blog. I first met Tab when I was in 9th grade, while she has always been a friend our friendship has grown over the last 3yrs and I now consider her one of my dearest and closest. Tab is the kind of friend that you can call and cry on and she doesn't expect you to explain, she is just there. That is a quality very few people have, to just comfort and not try and give a solution (I lack this quality, I always want to fix things.) I love her because she is creative, inspiring, challenging and is always hungry for growth. She makes me a better person, a better photographer and being around her is teaching me how to be a great wife and mother one day. I am blessed to know her and call her friend.

Have a happy friday all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tabitha is a blessing to so many and so are you...

Whimsical Creations said...

She is a beautiful person inside and out.

septembermom said...

Tabitha is amazing! All of those photos are so cool and captivating. Well done :)

Crystal Rae said...

These pictures are great. And Tab is an awesome friend, I'm so glad I can call you both friends. :)

Fresh Mommy said...

I'm left with a huge smile and a big heart. Thank you!!! You bless me and I'm happy to call YOU friend :)


(And we need to get some new pics, LOL) That was forever ago, ha! But they're still cool ;)

Gerri said...

She does rock!