Wordless Wednesday: Sneak Peek of Katelyn's 2nd Senior Portrait Shoot

Katelyn Sneak Peek 2

We had a blast shooting with Katelyn on Saturday, we were so happy with what we were able to capture. We were blessed with no rain, but there was quite a cold wind that helped get us all awake that morning. Katelyn did amazing, she was such a trooper, she pushed through the goosebumps and rocked each shot with her winning smile. Be sure to check Tab's blog for more of this shoots goodness.

Happy Wordless Wednesday All!

11 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

gorgeous! beautiful girl too.

Ashlee said...

She's so pretty!

I'm going to stroke your ego..it's all true..but I LOVE everything you post. You are such a great photographer!

And I am convinced you need a button so I can grab it and put it on my blog lol

Jessica said...

The pictures are wonderful! Beautiful!

Stan said...

Very nice. Those are a great variation on the senior portrait theme.

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

Wow, those are all beautiful shots!

Becky said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Your pictures are amazing!
Great photo shoot!

jsimplylive said...

Hi Briony! Thank you for visiting my blog! so glad you did and I was able to find yours. Gosh, I love your name. So different! And your photos are so beautiful. Lots of talent there. Angie

Life With Dogs said...

Brilliant pics - I'm going with the tree shot. Superb!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Great photos!

Will said...

I like #'s 2 and 4 the best. Not just her in the photo, but the colors are just amazing. We were looking of photos of us at this age. Amazing what time does to us all. Enjoy it when you are young!

A belated Happy WW and thanks for the visit!

Gerri said...

Is it me, or are seniors more sophisticated these days. What a cutie. :)