The decision has been made...

Decisions
So based upon my own passions and your awesome input I've decided that I am going to do a mixture of the 3 options.
(Thanks Tab for the idea.) I feel like this project has room to be something bigger than just a picture a day and I don't want to limit it to being fixed on one thing. I mostly just wanted it to have a theme because I wanted to have order and structure and a bit of direction, but I don't think giving it a category automatically means that it will have a theme. I was trying to build structure instead of embracing the wonder. Besides, shooting what catches my eye will be a theme all in itself, free of any prebuilt boxes.
I really want to challenge myself to see people, whether they are people I already know and are around regularly or if they are someone new. I believe there is inspiration and lessons that we can take from each person we have the opportunity to encounter, if we just spend the time getting to know them. I am going to try and do a couple of these a week, but will commit to doing at least one. I also think the self portrait one will be really revealing and challenging. I don't much like to be in front of the camera so I think it will be interesting to see what breaking myself out of that comfort zone will look like after a year. The rest of the days will be a mixture of all that inspires me. I am sure after a few weeks there will be somewhat of a theme to the images and I think that will be fun to discover. I know light is one thing that I am always drawn to, so I imagine many of the images will be full of light and how it bounces, reflects and illuminates.
I am really excited to get this project started, I am also a bit nervous because I know it is going to be quite a commitment. But I know it is important to make time for things that make you happy, I am looking forward to seeing how this journey develops. First post will come sometime tomorrow, I am not yet sure what it will be you'll have to check back to see.

3 comments:

Gerri said...

Sounds awesome! Looking forward to your brilliance!

allenaim photography and design said...

Excited to see what you come up with!!

CREATIVE MIND said...

you have a Nice blog..thanks for your lovely words dear..wish you lots of well wishes for the new year..
Stay blessed...