Day7
Carl
I finally got on the Hipstamatic train! I wasn't sure it was going to happen for awhile there. My dear friend Gerri sold me her iPhone and when I got home and hooked it up to my comp I learned that I needed to Upgrade to the newest iTunes, I went to do that and learned that my Comp's Software is too old for the newest version and can't be upgraded. Basically I need to invest in a new computer. This is the 2nd time something like this has happened in the last month, the first was when I purchased Lightroom 3. I freaked out a bit haha but I did some problem solving and figured out a solution until I can afford a new comp. Any who, back on point, I am in LOVE with the Hipstamatic App. I knew it was awesome, now I get to experience the awesome. Haha yes I know that is corny. Carl was my willing model for my Day 7 pics...can't you just feel his enthusiasm?

8 comments:

Huong said...

Yay! These look great!

Crystal Rae said...

i love my i phone. And Carl is adorable

colleen said...

It's almost psychedelic!

Only Prettier said...

wow....awesome~

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aww, fun photos and cute kitty!

The Paper Princess said...

Thanks for stopping by today - I love the cool pics of your cat!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Great photo! I love the effects :) Happy WW!

Gerri said...

Glad you're loving this app!! Thanks for the encouragement too. Love you Honey. ;)