Day22
Pete
Question: If you could tell your younger self one thing what would it be?
Answer: I would tell myself not to be so worried about dating, marriage and all that relationship stuff. Just to let it happen.

Question: If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow (no limitations) where would you want to wake up?
Answer: Next to my wife, in St. John Virgin Islands.

Question: What are 5 things that come to mind when you think of the word Joy?
Answer: My wife, the love of my life. My daughter, the most precious thing in the world. Vacationing with family. Spending time outside in the wilderness. Relaxing after a hard days work.

Question: What are you afraid of?
Answer: Phone calls with people I don't know. Example: Having to call consumers about something, if I know I have to make the call my entire day is a wreck.

Question: I believe...
Answer: That Jesus rose again on the third day.

Question: Who is someone that inspires you?
Answer: My dad. He is the best man, father and husband that I know.

Thank you Pete for letting me put you on the spot. You are awesome bro, love you lots!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Wonderful interview! I love your question about the word joy! Beautiful answers too.:)

Crystal Rae said...

i love how your doing these interviews with people and having an AWESOME picture that YOU took of that person. :) You are AWESOME!

Gerri said...

Cool Bri. I'm loving your series. It takes me all over the place. I'm buying the book that you put together!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I really like this photo. Something about the emotion you captured. :) Great job!

Thanks for stopping by! ;)