Day 1
Day1Portrait - Eyes
So, I woke up around 1am and I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep until I took a picture. I was anxious that I was going to miss my first day of this project since Wednesdays are my busiest day of the week. I decided to start with a self portrait, since I am the most accessible subject and it was 1am. Haha. So with my hair still wet and no makeup on I set the light up directly in front of my face and blew it out a bit on purpose (cover all those lil' imperfections that are so evident at 1am.) I took 5 pics and this was the one caught my eye. I am already thinking about tomorrow. Have a great Wednesday All!

9 comments:

Dishesdone said...

Great shot!

Only Prettier said...

i think it is a fantastic shot...your eyes are amazing!

Crystal Rae said...

LOVE IT. 365 Portrait Project, may have to jump in on that action. :P

colleen said...

It says so much about and leaves so much out.

joanne said...

love it.

Icy BC said...

Wonderful shot!

Jen said...

love this idea and great pic, are you on flickr?

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love it :)

Gerri said...

Beauty...