Love Birds: Danielle & Jason

Danielle & Jason Engagement
Danielle & Jason Engagement
Danielle & Jason Engagement
Danielle & Jason Engagement
Danielle&Jason
So I took a bit of a blogging break. Life got a bit busy and something had to give. I can't say that I am back posting every day like I was, I'd like to be but free time is still a bit sparse. Either way I wanted to catch up a little....I've had these photos done and ready to post for what feels like forever and I couldn't not share them any longer. Haha Tab and I were blessed with the opportunity to spend the day with this gorgeous couple and we had such a blast. Check out Tab's blog post from like a year ago (ok, so I exaggerated a little) to see more of this shoot and to hear about their beautiful love story.

2 comments:

Fresh Mommy said...

Haha, love it. Love you!

xo
~Tabitha

Gerri said...

Cute couple. ;)