Mini Shoot with Baby Raelyn

Raelyn
Raelyn
Raelyn
Raelyn
Raelyn
Raelyn
Raelyn
Raelyn

My beautiful little niece Raleyn turned ONE in December. (yes, I am that late.) Her mommy and I wanted to have a fun shoot with a tutu (that we made- we are crafty like that) and so this is what I came up with. I labeled this a mini shoot because it lasted all of 10min. Those 10min were filled with giggles and flying balloons but it all came to a crushing halt when the first balloon popped. Lucky for me she is a perfect little doll and every picture I snapped was a gem.

On a side note, it is amazing how fast a year goes by when you have a little one in your life. I am not a parent yet myself but I have a few littles in my life and time seriously flies by and they change so much every day. It is incredible and scary all at the same time. Hahah

3 comments:

Fresh Mommy said...

So sweet!

Marka said...

Sometimes the quick shoots are the best, especially when dealing with little ones. Great collection!

Cheers!

Gerri said...

Oh, look at Bay-Rae...she is too stinkin' cute!!