Live in Concert: JOSH GROBAN

Amazing. Incredible. Unreal. Just Wow. Awesome. Hilarious. Entertaining. Funny. Fun. Magnificent. Stupendous. Beautiful. Great. Lovely. Wonderful. Astounding. Astonishing. Remarkable. Marvelous. Extraordinary. Stunning. Brilliant. There are not enough adjectives to describe how amazing this concert was. I have been a fan of Josh Groban since the start of his career (a Grobanite as some would say,) he is one of my favorite artists and I've always dreamed of seeing him perform live. This past weekend that dream came true, my mom and I went to our first Josh Groban concert!!! Mom got the tickets earlier this summer and from that moment we were both impatiently waiting for the concert day to arrive...she scored some awesome seats too, good job mom! It was absolutely incredible, not only does he sound even better live than on his albums (which is so rare with music artists now-a-days) but he is also insanely hilarious and engaging. He is amazing at interacting with the crowd, he has the beautiful ability of making every interaction feel as if it is just between two old friends. When it came to the audience Q&A no matter what was thrown at him he was able to adapt and improvise with clever remarks and hilarious facial expressions. It was such a fun concert. The best part was that even though it was in a huge stadium, it still had the feel of a small intimate show. Here are a few pics from the evening.
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban
Josh Groban

The Palace doesn't allow professional cameras so I used my parents point and shoot...it did an awesome job. I will add some of the videos I took to this post a bit later. The lights blew out most of the picture but the sound is great :)

I have to be honest and say that I've checked his tour dates because I would love to go see him live again this year. There is a show in October that could be in my future :)



1 comment:

Gerri said...

He's so animated when he sings. So cool...I'm glad you got to do that with your Mom. Love ya bunches. :)