Radomski Family Shoot: Sibling Love

We recently had the opportunity to spend the afternoon shooting these two littles and their Great Grandparents. We fell in love with his stylish look (mom has a good eye) and her adorable dress, which was made by Great Grandma. We spent the two hours of our shoot finding fun locations in Frankenmuth and laughing through the heat. Not only were these two littles absolutely gorgeous, I mean look at those eyes and his curly hair, but they were so much fun and we had a blast shooting them. Their Great Grandparents were so sweet and definitely brought some smiles to our faces as well. Their love for each other and for their grandchildren was a beautiful thing to see. Thank you Nicole for letting us be a part of capturing your families memories and for spending the day with us!

Preston and Jayden
(My view - the above was one of my favorite shots of the day.)
Preston and Jayden
(Tab's View - I love this angle as well.)
Preston and Jayden
Preston and Jayden
Preston and Jayden
Preston and Jayden
(The kiddos and their Great Grandparents)


2 comments:

Gerri said...

I just love her lil knees!!!

Everyday Brittney said...

Seriously I love these photos. They're so different from everything else you see, and I love the feel of them!