Baby Boy Blue is Two

Well actually...he has been two for a month, but it's been an on-going celebration :)

Brayden's 2yr Pics (7 of 8)
Brayden's 2yr Pics (3 of 8)
Brayden's 2yr Pics (6 of 8)
Brayden's 2yr Pics (2 of 8)

I still can't believe this little guy is two, time really does fly. Even though his actual birth day was last month, we are having his big b-day bash tomorrow. Today was filled with lots of prep for the big day...I'm excited to see it all set up. He's going to have a blast and he is going to think every birthday should be a month long with a huge party at the end. I know I do :)

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - O.W.


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Such lovely photos! He is adorable! Enjoy your day celebrating with, what seems to me to be, a very special family!