Fun (Online) Weekly Finds

Here are 8 things that've captured my attention this week online. Below are some fun blogs that are filled with plenty of eye candy & creative ideas, online magazines filled with fashion, home decor & inspiration, a DIY project that makes me jump up & down, an awesome movie that I absolutely loved & will own, & some free business education for small business owners & my photographer friends. I hope you all had a great week...what are some of the new things you've discovered this week online?

Finds of the Week_updateLinks to the good stuff: 1. Blushing Bride DIY Rubber Stamp / 2. Mimi+Meg / 3. Hank&Hunt / 4. Rue Mag

2 comments:

Gerri said...

What a great idea Hon. Loving this post. The mustache is SO you!! xo

Fresh Mommy said...

LOVE all of it! And the new header too!! I can't wait to look at even more of these links :)