Road Trip via Instagram

I've spent the last two weeks visiting friends, spending time with family, taking pictures of beautiful children, people in love and families. AND I've spent lots of time on the road; listening to music way to loud, drinking coffee like a fiend and taking in all the beauty our Country has to offer from Florida to Michigan. The thousands of miles spent in a car may sound unappealing to a lot of you but I to me its an adventure, I love road trips.
  RoadTrip

I head back on the road Saturday, for now Knoxville is home. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like a fun trip...I love the bully!

Gerri said...

Oh! This is amazing! Love ya Sweets!! xo

vancouver said...

Full of happiness!

Fresh Mommy said...

You have the most amazing road trips!! Maybe cause you're a lover of em'.

~Tabitha

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

That is quite a collage of happy memories.