Day Three & Four: Fit Body Boot Camp Recap

bootcamp (1 of 2)

Thursday Night was day three of Fit Body Boot Camp... it was as tough as ever but I could also tell my muscles were beginning to embrace the new routine. I wasn't nearly as sore afterwards which was exciting for me because it shows progress. When it comes to weight-loss I do my best to recognize all the good so I don't get discouraged if the number on the scale doesn't move right away. That being said I weighed myself and I was down 2lbs! Definitely a step in the right direction.

Saturday Morning was day four of Fit Body Boot Camp... Every month they do a free class on Saturday that you can invite your friends too. They do an hour workout and then talk nutrition and have a Q&A time. Chris came and so did my friend Debbie's sister Christine. I think they both really enjoyed the class.

After Q&A they served us breakfast and also let us taste all of their protein products. I am really picky when it comes to protein powders. I don't like how most of them taste so I was eager to get a chance to try them and see if there was one that I would like to use. Normally I would be a chocolate girl all the way but the chocolate option did not capture my heart this time (it didn't really taste like chocolate at all in my opinion)... the Strawberry on the other hand was very good and a bonus was that it was just mixed with water. Normally I make mine with half skim milk, half water so once I start this product that will cut back on some unnecessary sugar in my diet. The workout was good as always... it was a mix of the first three days. There was a lot more running though. I am happy to report that both Debbie and I ran a portion instead of speed walking the whole thing. Our endurance is getting better and better. I'm excited for class on Monday.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.
As always, just keep moving!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

The harder the conflict,the more glorious the triumph. Keep It Up!!

Love Dad