When life gives you lemons... play w/ a puppy!



Puppies fix everything right?


penelope

These photos were originally posted on Instagram.  If you want to connect, my name is BrionySkerjance and I'd love to "meet" you!

Well, I got the news on my car today (yes, this was one of the things that pushed me over the emotional edge yesterday)... I'll be honest the news was not great. But cars are machines and they break down and that is just part of life. It stinks like sweaty gym socks, but that's the truth.

This was my 5 second mental pep talk. I had already cried, I wasn't going to do it again. Yes, I felt annoyed and a bit frustrated but there wasn't anything at that moment that I could do to change my cars fate.

Ruby, my Saturn Vue, is in need of a major "facelift" and there is no way around it. So, that being said, Ruby is going to be at the "SPA" for the next week and I am going to be borrowing cars and catching rides... it takes me back to the days when I lived in Texas and didn't have a car at all. I have to believe that if I could do it for a year then, I can do it for a week now.


I saw this quote the other day and I feel like it applies to facing many of life's unplanned lessons....


"Life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger."


Here's to getting stronger... and to the magic of puppies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if puppies can't fix everything, they can sure help the time go by. Hopefully, Ruby will be her old self again soon.

Love you!!