my baby bro is married!!

Here is a lil' sneak peek of Kendall and Garrett's gorgeous wedding day. I not only had the privilege of being in the wedding but I also had the honor of capturing the beauty and love that filled their special day. I am so proud of my little brother and the amazing man and husband he has grown up to be and I am so thankful and blessed that he found such a genuine and sincere woman who will only make him better. I love them both so much and I am so happy and excited to see all the amazing adventures they are going to have with one another. Hopefully the first being, making me an auntie ;)

Ken&Gar1
Ken&Gar3
Ken&Gar4
Ken&Gar2

Big thanks to my amazing photography partner, Tabitha. You rocked it girl, you represented Relish Studios well! Lots more pictures to come... love you guys lots and lots! xoxo

4 comments:

Gerri said...

Beautiful...
So happy for them both!!!

Gerri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Rae said...

WHat a gorgeous wedding!!!!! So happy for them both!

Adrienne said...

Beautiful!! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderfully joy-filled time!