oh me, oh my...


What'sCaughtMyEye_sep12
1// Essie Nail Polish in Bouncer It's Me and Swing Velvet    2// Block Heel Sandals by & Other Stories   
3// Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Chubby Sticks   
4// Leather Satchel by Lee Loong Studio   5// Serefina Double Spike Chain Necklace by ShopBop   
6// Black Boucle Colour Block Oversized Jacket by River Island   7// Taylor by Taylor Swift  



I don't know about you but throughout the week I often see and hear about a lot of things that peak my interest. It can be fashion items, beauty products, music, books, tv shows, food... whatever. I've found the easiest way for me to keep track of all these new things is to create a folder on my desktop. I put pictures and web links of all the items in there and that is where they stay until I can either save up for them or find something I like more to replace them. Looking through that folder today, I thought it'd be fun to share some of these items with all of you. So here is my list of WHAT'S CAUGHT MY EYE this week. I'd like to make this a weekly thing and would love for you all to join in on the fun. 

So, what items are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments below.


1 comment:

Sue Skerjance said...

I love the bright colors!! Just a few more days...to your birthday!! woohoo!!