oh me, oh my

What'sCaughtMyEye2


1// Asos Curve PegPant in Floral    2// Feminist Ryan Gosling Book   
3// Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray   4// Lipstick Queen Lip Nouveau Set   5// Design Love Fest Shake Recipe's   
6// Stacked Apothecary Jars by West Elm   7// New Look Inspire Stripe Fluffy Cardigan 


So that's my list of WHAT'S CAUGHT MY EYE this week. The one thing I really want out of all of the above is the West Elm Stacked Apothecary Jars... we are moving house next month and I'd love to snag those for my new bathroom. A bonus is that they are on sale right now. Holler... I love a sale! As always, let me know in the comments below what you are loving.


------------------------------------------------------
This is a reoccurring weekly round up of all the things that have caught my eye throughout the week, 
if you missed last weeks post, click on over and peruse some more goodies.

No comments: