oh me, oh my


What'sCaughtMyEye3
1// Urban Outfitters BDG Buffalo Plaid Tunic Sweater    2// H&M Shoulder Bag 
3// Butter London Nail color in Cotton Buds   4// Benefit Sugarbomb Lip Gloss in Dandelion   5// Ugg Australia Shezbie Boot  
6// Every Accomplishment print by Luciana   7// Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual   
8// Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Perfume


So that's my list of WHAT'S CAUGHT MY EYE this week. The one thing I really want out of all of the above has to be the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual. It's been out for a couple years now and I've had my eye on it for a long time. It's recently been talked about on a few vlogs I follow and I am going to finally look into getting it for myself.

As always, let me know in the comments below what caught your eye this week!


------------------------------------------------------
This is a reoccurring weekly round up of all the things that have caught my eye throughout the week, 
if you missed last weeks post, click on over and peruse some more goodies.

No comments: