Shop the Trend | Autumn Nail Colors


nails

It's officially autumn and that means it's time to transition our nails from summery brights and pastels to the rich, deep shades of fall. These five shades are the ones I am currently loving. As you can tell, I tend to stick with the grayish purples and deep burgundies. I am wanting to branch out and try some darker blue shades as well, I just haven't bought any yet. When I do, I will do a post on my favorites.

fall colors

1// Essie Smokin' Hot   2// Essie Merino Cool   3//Essie Carry On   4// Essie Stylenomics   5// Essie Angora Cardi


I've recently done a major purge of my beauty items because we are moving next month and I was needing to downsize. I'm sharing this fun fact because the only brand represented here is Essie. I got quite a few of these polishes for my birthday, so they are all current fall colors. While I love Essie polishes, and I tend to favor them,  I do like other brands as well.

What nail colors are you planning on rocking this autumn?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I treated myself to an essie color the other day - Sole Mate. Deep purple/burgundy...just love it!