hello monday


774fe3ae33a711e3b16122000a1f9e61_7


hello newborn baby photo-shoot. capturing your baby cheeks, button nose, those sweet little fingers and chubby littles toes for your mommy and daddy to remember forever is my pleasure.
hello moving days. I plan on getting as much stuff to the new house in the next two days as I can.
hello True Blood dates with Autumn, I'm going to miss you both when I'm gone.
hello ladies connect group, I love all the new friendships I'm making.
hello last week of classes, you snuck up on me.
hello trip to Jacksonville. I'm interested to see what fun you have to offer.
hello lots of alone time with little Skylar. I have a feeling you are going to keep me on my toes.
hello monday. thanks for making me smile.

What are you most looking forward to this week?

1 comment:

Sue Skerjance said...

Love your Hello Mondays!

What is True Blood about...it's not like Walking Dead is it?

:)