make-me-up costume ideas


It's that time again... the one day a year we can all play dress up in public. Because I will be in training all day and will be getting home pretty late, I am thinking about going simple with my costume this year. Actually, I've gone simple with my costume the last 5yrs, but who's counting.

I have such great memories from my childhood of my whole family coming up with creative costume ideas. For awhile there we all went in the same theme and then as my brother and I got older we obviously started to get more independent in what characters we wanted to dress up as. I won't be going trick-or-treating or anything this year but my church is actually having a costume party/get-together that I am goin to get dressed up for. I am excited to see how creative I can be with minimal time and just a little make-up... I'll post a picture on Instagram. Stay tuned.

halloween_ideas

Which of the looks above do you think I should do? What are you dressing up as this year?

2 comments:

Sue Skerjance said...

They are all pretty creative. I like the top 3. If you don't have much time, the one on the bottom right (top 3) looks like it can be done pretty quickly. The one right above it is pretty cool, but it would take more time to create.

Can't wait to see what you end up doing. Have fun!

MULLINS MUSIC ROCKBAND said...

That's awesome! I vote for the first one because I don't like scary stuff :-) I'm also going for a make-up costume. I'm gonna try to do an anime face.