oh me, oh my


What'sCaughtMyEye4
3// Braided Bib Necklace w/ Black Cording  4// Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo & Conditioner   
5// Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray    6// Targets Orleans Over Toilet Etagere


So that's my list of WHAT'S CAUGHT MY EYE this week. Since I am moving into a new space later this month, I've been looking at different solutions for my new bathroom. There isn't as much storage in it as my current bathroom. At the moment I am leaning towards the above Etagere from Target. If you have any suggestions please share :)

As always, let me know in the comments below what caught your eye this week!


------------------------------------------------------
This is a reoccurring weekly round up of all the things that have caught my eye throughout the week, 
if you missed last weeks post, click on over and peruse some more goodies.

No comments: