oh me, oh my


What'sCaughtMyEye6


1// Ikea Tartan Throw in Hermine    2// Clinique All About Shadow Single in Black Honey
3// Love Does by Bob Goff   4// Philosophy Hope In A Jar   5// Prada Candy


So that's my list of WHAT'S CAUGHT MY EYE this week. I'm gonna be honest, I own 4 of the items on this list. The Essie Nail Polish has been on my nails for the last two weeks, I love the color and I definitely see it being a staple for my fall nail looks. I've owned Bob Goff's book for the last year or so and have listened to it multiple times. In fact, I am currently listening to it on my commute to and from training. This past week in Jacksonville I purchased two items on this list; I've been using both Philosophy's Hope In A Jar for the last week, as well as been wearing Prada's Candy. I am loving both items. Moving into the winter months, my skin gets drier. Hope In A Jar, has really been an amazing product to help combat that. As for the perfume, I love the scent. It is a sweeter muskier scent than my norm which I feel suits the autumn season. I definitely recommend all of the items above.

As always, let me know in the comments below what caught your eye this week!


------------------------------------------------------
This is a reoccurring weekly round up of all the things that have caught my eye throughout the week, 
if you missed last weeks post, click on over and peruse some more goodies.

No comments: