What's in my Birchbox | October Edition


birchbox_october

The October Birchbox theme is “Beauty Buzz” and includes samples...

Here's a little list of the products I received in my box. I included a portion of their companies product descriptions so you could get an idea of what they are. If you want to find out more, click on the links and it will take you to each of the products.


1. Deva Curl 3 Step System
This trio includes a creamy lather-free cleanser, a hydrating conditioner and a lightweight curl-defining gel. They work with the hair's natural texture, so you're left with softer, shinier spirals without the pesky halo of frizz.
2. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliants
Powerful microdermabrasion treatment that instantly brightens all skin types by gently buffing away dead skin cells, revealing radiant, healthy skin underneath.
3. SuperGoop
A light yet powerful serum that fulfills your everyday needs. Both moisturizing and a broad-spectrum SPF 30, it fights the signs of premature aging.
4. TheBalm Cosmetics Stainiac
A two-in-one lip and cheek stain that gives a natural, understated flush and helps us get out the door faster. 
5. ChapStick Hydration Lock
Hydrates lips for 8hrs and is packed with antioxidant CoQ10 and healing vitamin E.

Not bad for my third box. I apologize for not sharing my second box... time got away from me, I promise to do better. Now on to the third box items; I have been using Deva Curl products for a month now, I love One Condition but I am not fond of the No-Poo Cleanser. That being said, I am looking forward to trying the gel though, that will be a new one for me. I've already fallen in love with the Stainiac Stain and 8hr Chapstick. I think they are both quality products. I haven't tried the SuperGoop yet, but I've heard a lot of great things about it and I'm planning on keeping it in my beach bag. Lastly, I am going to try the Dr. Brandt product this week. I'll update this and let you know if I love it.

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? Did you get your box yet this month? If yes, what awesome products did you get to try? Any new faves? If you don’t subscribe yet and are interested in learning more, click here and join in on the fun!

No comments: