Holiday Gift Guide // For the Fellas


Men, men, men... here's the third installment to my holiday gift guides. I'm not going to lie, sometimes I struggle with what to get the fellas in my life. It's not that guys are harder to shop for by any means, I just think that it is harder for me to get creative with their gifts. I did some searching and these are the items that caught my eye...


holiday gift guide_the fellas


3// JuiceCell Battery Charger  4// LifeProof iPhone Armband   5// Milloo Mens Crossbody Rucksack  
6// Paper Trail Wood Block Calendar  7// Lifeproof Phone Case   8// West Elm Portland General Store Shaving Kit   9// Paddle Your Own Canoe   10// Target 4 Pint Glasses   11// Express Plaited Cotton Crew Neck Sweater   12// Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Watch


I like finding gifts for the guys in my life that they may not even know they want. 

Whether it be a book that both inspires and entertains them or a shaving kit that helps take their morning routine to the next level... finding these items, the search, that's half the fun for me. The other half is watching them open the gift. How do you shop for the men in your life?

Next week I'll be posting a Holiday Gift Guide for the Kiddos!

Happy Friday Friends!!

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Bri, these are great!!