Holiday Gift Guide // The Girly Girl


I'm jumping on the holiday bandwagon this week and I am going to be posting a few of my holiday gift guides. To start things off I thought I'd go all things beauty and makeup related... so if you have a beautiful lady in your life that you'd like to pamper take a gander at the list below of all my favorite beauty and bath goodies.

holiday gift guide_girly girl

3// The New Black Foiled Again 5pc Nail Set   4// Too Faced Be Merry & Bright Set   5// Juicy Couture Spray Set   
6// Benefit Little Love Potions Gift Set   7// Love & Toast Body Lotion   8// Benefit B.Right Radiant Skincare Kit

If you've been to my blog before you know I love all things makeup and beauty related, so you can see why I'd want to start off my holiday guides with all things beauty. I recently spent some time at Ulta doing some Christmas shopping of my own, for the beautiful ladies in my life, and the above are a few of the goodies that caught my eye. I'm not saying every girl is a girly-girl, but I do think there is something on this list that would make a lot of girls smile.

I mean, who doesn't like to be pampered a little bit? 

That being said, I'll be making another Holiday Gift Guide that is more Style, Home and Entertainment based for the ladies as well. Along with, a guide for the Men in your life and maybe even the Kiddos. So, if the above list doesn't strike your fancy, be on the look out for my next few guides in the coming days.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Perfect gifts for this coming Christmas!
Oh! I'm loving them all. :)

Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

Sue Skerjance said...

Cute gift ideas! I love the different little kits.

Love you,