oh me, oh my | patio decor edition


What'sCaughtMyEye_Patio

1// Bliss Hammock Chair    2// Outdoor Living Wall Planter
6// Phoenix Shade Sails   7// Calypso Geometric Patio Rug


So, that's my list of WHAT'S CAUGHT MY EYE this week. As you can see, this week is a little different than the norm. Throughout my time on the web, I've been pulling over Patio ideas more so than makeup or fashion. I don't plan on doing any kind of overhaul on my patio space just yet, but it is fun to dream. The one item on this list that I am eager to check out in person is the shade sail. My room gets a lot of direct sunlight and I think a sail may be a good solution. I also think the Living Wall Planter idea is really cool, there are a lot of tutorials on how to DIY this project so that may be in my future. I'll keep you updated.

As always, let me know in the comments below what caught your eye this week!


------------------------------------------------------
This is a reoccurring weekly round up of all the things that have caught my eye throughout the week, 
if you missed last weeks post, click on over and peruse some more goodies.


1 comment:

Sue Skerjance said...

Cute ideas! I love the wall planters.