Dress Your Desktop || Free Holiday Download


It's December! I honestly can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. I absolutely love Christmas and I've been getting into the joy of the season; wrapping presents, listening to christmas tunes, decorating and hanging fairy lights every where. I'm loving it. I don't know about you but I like to change things up a bit on my computer desktop every now and then. I was making myself a new, more festive, one and I thought I'd share it with you. I actually ended up doing two versions, so you have options... woohoo!

blogsize_freebie_christmas

All I want for Christmas is You || Download

blogsize_freebie_christmas2

it's the most wonderful time of the year || Download

I've got a few more people to buy presents for but I am pretty happy with how many I've already got done. My little tree has lots of presents under it already. Giving gifts is definitely one of my love languages. I honestly am filled with so much joy when I get to give something special to someone I love. What is your favorite thing about this time of the year? Have you done any Christmas shopping yet?

1 comment:

Sue Skerjance said...

Giving gifts is one of my favorite things to do too. Sometimes it is so hard to wait until Christmas to give the gift; you want to see the person's expression right away. I love this time of year!