Fashion // Statement Necklace Haul


For the last few months I've been looking to invest in a couple Statement Necklaces. Because I wear the same thing almost every day to work, I thought it would be a fun way to spruce up my uniform. Plus, I see them being worn all over the place and they always catch my eye. They are a fantastic way to dress up any outfit and pull a look together, while adding a pop of color or a little bling. So without further ado...

_MG_2777_blog


_MG_2787blog
_MG_2790_blog

Kohls is having a massive sale on their jewelry at the moment. I got each of these at 40% off, it came out to about $16.80 a piece. On top of that, If you have Kohls Bucks saved up you can get even more off.

There's nothing like finding a good bargain, it makes me love these necklaces even more.


1 comment:

Michel Babun said...

Statement necklaces is really so beautiful. When a girl wear a statement necklaces it looks like someone craft on the neck very beautifully. Best statement necklaces