Fashion // What's in My Bag


_MG_2802

It's been awhile since I've shared the contents of my bag, and I don't know about you but I'm nosy and love to see what others carry around with them. I thought it would be fun to give you an updated peek inside mine. Right now I am carrying the Mandas bag from Aldo, it was on sale and is no longer on their website. That being said, I did see they have a black and wheat option still available. I absolutely love this bag. I love that it is brown, black and white, so it matches everything. I love that the strap is adjustable, so it can be a shoulder bag or a messenger bag. It has a nice big side compartment and a couple other little storage slots, that help keep me organized. I'm sure you can tell, I am a major fan.

_MG_2804

My essentials, such as my wallet, keys, phone and gum, are in every bag I carry. My wallet is from Fossil (sadly they don't have this one in store anymore,) my phone is an iPhone 4 with a Lifeproof case on it and my gum of choice is Orbit's Winter Mint.

_MG_2803

You never know when you are going to need a little sprucing up, so I do carry some beauty basics with me. As I professed in my past post I am currently obsessed with the NYX Butter Gloss, right now I am carrying Fortune Cookie, Madeline and Praline with me every day. They are the perfect neutral range of colors and they are just gorgeous. I have my trusty bejeweled mirror always on hand, along with a Mark, Just Pinched in Cheeky, a mini Marc Jacobs, Gel Crayon in Black and a mini Benefit They're Real Mascara and because my skin tends to lean towards the drier side, I like to keep lotion in my bag. I'm currently carrying Love & Toast, in Gin Blossom. This past month I got a sample of the Juicy Couture, Couture La La Malibu, which I absolutely love, in my Birchbox and it's found a home in my bag as well.

_MG_2805

I've been trying to be more organized, so my lovely planner has made itself a regular staple. I also like to keep a notebook on me. I'll write myself reminders, blog post ideas, lists of things I need to do, doodle, etc. I'm not exactly sure where this notebook is from, my friends the Blues got it for me for Christmas. I love it. You'll also notice in the first picture, I carry my little point and shoot Canon with me, a bottle of Excedrin (my pain reliever of choice) and I've got a small pack of post cards of the current series at my Church that I can hand out and invite people with.

I'd love to see what's in your bag, take a picture and post it on Instagram with the #ohmeohmybag


You can follow me on Instagram @brionyskerjance for daily photos!



No comments: