Wear // Life // Eats


wear_life_eat2

WEAR//
This week FreePeople has been the brand that I've just been in love with. I follow them on Instagram and I adore the looks they create, they are a mixture of earthy, feminine and whimsical. The majority of their clothes are created on the looser side of fit, which means even though they aren't created for extra curves the right piece can still look quite flattering on any frame. I own a couple of their pieces and I definitely have my eye on a few more. The only negative is that they run quite pricey, so I just keep my eye out for sales.

LIFE//
This week was a full one. We've had a number of Michigan guests staying at our house. It's been a nice time to be able to catch up with friends you see only a couple times a year. I also went to the theater with the Blue clan and saw the Lego Movie, I really enjoyed it. It had me laughing out loud many times. While it is a cartoon, it was created with parents in mind. The week ended with a Girls Night Out event for our church. 12 of us went to Lush to get pampered. They do these awesome events at their stores, you and your group go in after hours and they do foot treatments, hand treatments and face treatments on you. It is $25 a person, but you get that $25 dollars to spend on the products that you fall in love with. Win-Win. I've gone to 4 of these so far and I always have so much fun.

EATS//
This week I didn't go out to eat any where, so instead I am going to share a recipe that I've been wanting to try. On my last trip to the market, I purchased some mahi-mahi. It is by far my favorite fish. I didn't really have a plan in mind for it at the time but I've since decided it would be fun to make mahi tacos. I've had them dining out once before and they were so yummy, so I thought why not try it at home. This is the recipe I'm planning on trying, it's from Pick Fresh Foods, the above image is theirs and it look delicious. I can't wait to give it a go.

I hope you all had a fantastic week, let me know if you've got a favorite Lush product or if you have any fun recipes you think I should try.

You can follow me on Instagram @brionyskerjance for daily photos!


No comments: