crashing waves



“It's a bit like closing your eyes and holding your breath waiting for a giant wave to crash down -- only to find that just as one wave hits, there is another one to follow."

This quote isn't the most chipper, but it is the best description of my emotions at the moment. They aren't bad by any means, but they can be quite overwhelming when you think they have passed and they rear their head again and again. Sometimes I want to run from my emotions but other times I want to dissect them and figure out why I am responding in such a way. This is one of those times, I feel as if these emotions are a reminder of something I need to chase after. So here I go, I am embracing the waves as they crash around me.

7 comments:

Antoinette Marie said...

be strong young person....you're always stronger than you think you are! blessings...

Gerri said...

Yes, so true, embrace...but know God is right there to hold you up. peace and strength honey

Tabitha Blue said...

This is gorgeous... it's amazing how nature can so easily show our emotions. It's important to embrace, so go for it... but there will always be a calm after the storm!

:)
~Tabitha

Vanessa said...

Girl...even though we have never met, I feel you know what I am thinking haha. Seriously we are having HUGE things happen in our lives at the moment and these pictures are what I am feeling. Sometimes we just have to let go, and breath, and let things happen around us. Perfection!

desi said...

That is the best way to live life, you are definately right! one has to stand up like a rock against one's problems!

Do you take all your pics yourself? its beautiful!!
maybe you should consider to join my photoclub...just a place where fellow photographers share their pics and make friends!

have a gr8 day!! :D
desi

Crystal Rae said...

You rock. these are awesome. Chase away! LOL.

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

You always find the most perfect quotes. How do you do that? :)