oh my... beauty haul


1. Deva Curl Mist-er Right   2. Deva Curl Styling Cream  3. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub  4. Essie Nail Polish in Bikini So Teeny and Angora Cardi  
5. Loreal Paris 24hr Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush and Bronzed Taupe  6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe and Downtown Brown   
7. Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Cognito   8. Loreal Revitalift Eye Cream   9. Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub   10. Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic Mask
11. Loreal Colour Riche LaLaque in I Lacque You A Lot and Never Lacque-ing (I got this in Target, I can't find it anywhere online)

It's that time again! Time for another beauty haul. As most of you know, I'm cracking down on being better with my budget. Because of this, I won't be doing a beauty haul every time I purchase new items because more often than not I usually only buy one item at a time and that isn't much of a haul. So... what I thought would be better is for me to do hauls each time I get at least 5 new items to share with you. 

I've tried every item above and I have been happy with all of them, so I thought I'd highlight some of my favorites, because I think they are amazing and I want to talk about them. hahah. My favorite beauty related item has to be the Loreal Paris Colour Riche LaLaque, in I Lacque You A Lot. The color is a beautiful BRIGHT orangey red. It goes on incredibly smooth with amazing long lasting coverage. I LOVE IT! My favorite item in skincare is the St. Ives Apricot Scrub, it smells delicious and I've seen a huge difference in my skin. Plus, it is budget friendly which to me is a double win. My favorite item in hair care is the Deva Curl Styling Cream. I've been using this for about 2.5 weeks and it has replaced all my other styling agents. I use to put 5 products in my hair after washing, I now only put in two. The Styling Cream does the job that both my gel and mousse use to do. I am a major fan. 

Have you all fallen in love with any new products lately? Please share them below!

No comments: