hello monday

f5af893e62c811e38b99120841cb52d9_7

hello 5am, I'm going to be seeing a lot of you from here on out. I'm hoping we can become friends
because, if I'm being honest, right now I don't like you that much.
hello loads of wrapping I need to get done, I've put you off long enough, it's time.
hello last few gifts I still need to purchase, I thought I bought you but apparently I need
to get better at checking my lists twice.
hello Christmas parties. I've got a couple of you this week on the same day,
hopefully I can take part in both.
hello to movie night with the Mullins, I'm excited to see the Hobbit part two.
hello saturday, you can't come soon enough... I can't wait to see my family!!!  I'm so excited
to celebrate Christmas with them and have them here for a whole week.
hello Monday!

What are you most looking forward to this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful light display!!

Woohoo! I can't wait to see you. Saturday can't come quick enough! Love you!!