BootCamp: Fight Day



Bootcamp is constantly challenging me, it is the first workout that I both enjoy and am a little scared of. Every single class has pushed me to exhaustion. When I reach the end there is always a mixture of feelings flooding me... one being that i'm usually unable to catch my breath and the other being that I have a burst of energy running through my system. I never knew you could feel completely exhausted and full of energy at the same time, but that is what it's like.

Todays class was Fight Day and it was insane. I hadn't been to one of those before and I have to say I both enjoyed it and hated it. However, I can say that while I'm not ready to step into a boxing ring any times soon I am a little closer to being able to protect myself if a bad situation ever arises.  Not a bad skill to takeaway from a workout program, if you ask me.


bootcamp_fight day

It's been a while since I posted about this part of my life, one because I don't always do what I am suppose to and two because writing after each class was too big of a commitment for me. So, that being said from here on out I'll try and post once a week about my weight loss and my experience with bootcamp. I personally would like a way to look back on this part of my life and if reading these posts encourages someone else to start making changes... well that would be a major plus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like that would be a fun work out! Keep up the hard work. Like always KEEP MOVING.

Love Dad