Winding Down and A little Catch Up Sesh


Sometimes all you need is a little time with your puppy and a good cup of coffee.



It’s been about a year since I’ve posted on this blog. Life got busy, changes happened, choices were made and the blog got put on the back burner. When I started blogging, it was an outlet for me to share what was going on in my life with my family and a place where I could be creative. It gradually became something I  felt like I had to do, instead of something I felt like I wanted to do. So when stuff started to pile up and my days started to get more and more full, it was an easy choice to step back and reevaluate how important this outlet was for me at the time.

Fast forward to now and a year has passed, I’ve started to miss this form of creativity and want to explore the idea of blogging again. I am not sure how often I am going to post or what content I want to put out yet, but I do know that I want to get back into photography, filming and designing and I will definitely be sharing those three things with you.

I’d love for you to give the above video a watch and if you enjoy it go ahead and subscribe to my channel and click that like button. Things are currently under construction and will be beautified as time goes by, but until then I still want to create, share and connect with you, so if you have a blog or YouTube channel you’d like to share please leave it in the comment section and I will definitely check it out.

xoxo
Briony

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice little video Briony.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Cute! I love how Stella was peeking over the books and taking a few licks of your yummy coffee! She is getting so big!

https://ljmedia.org/ said...

Perfect post. You can buy instagram likes or see how to get Twitter followers.

Wholesale Women's Clothing said...

It's a great well-written piece, and I appreciate how you described our sense of style.