Lately... in iPhone Photos


life_in_iphone_photos_7
Most of these photos were originally posted on Instagram. If you want to connect, my name is BrionySkerjance and I'd love to "meet" you! 

This past week was a full one. I was in Michigan up until Saturday spending time with family and friends. While home I made it a point to go to Uncle Rays in Fenton because they have my favorite sweet delight, chocolate mocha pecan yogurt. It was yummy. Saturday I was back on the road, on my way to Knoxville TN to celebrate Courtney's 27th bday. The evening I got in we went to an amazing Italian restaurant, after dinner we went downtown to the Sun Sphere to ring in Courts bday right. After the Sun Sphere we headed over to a bar called Barleys where we played Buck Hunter and lastly we got Bubble Tea around 12:30pm. Sunday morning we met Momma and Pappa Leedy for church at Court's church, Faith Promise, then we met the rest of the Leedy clan for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. After lunch we headed out for a game of put-put and some go-carting. The last couple of days have been spent hanging with Court and Meredith. I head back on the road to Florida Wednesday. 

My friend Tabitha started this fun way of recapping our week, make sure you go check her out.


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I've loved following your road trip on Instagram. Love the JOY you exude!! And really enjoy seeing how close you are and stay to your parents. I'm blessed to have grown kids that are close to us...and there's just nothing like it! HUGS!